PRIVACY & COOKIE STATEMENT OF PIMCITY.EU
The protection of personal data is important to us. This website is operated by Asociación de Usuarios de Internet (AUI.ES). In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when you use this website. Personal data is all data which can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
Controller in terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
ASOCIACION DE USUARIOS DE INTERNET (AUI)
28080 Madrid (Spain)
All requests for information, corrections and deletions, objections or revocations of consent, the assertion of the right to limit the processing or the right to data portability, as well as comments or questions by the user relating to data protection are to be sent to this address or use this email pimcity[@]aui.es
You can reach our contact person for data protection and privacy issues at or at our postal address with the addition “data privacy”. ´
Your data will be collected, processed and used in accordance with the provisions of the Spanisl data protection law (LOPD), and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By means of this data protection declaration we inform about the collection of personal data on and via our website in accordance with Art. 13 GDPR.
In this Privacy & Cookies Statement, "Personal Data" means information that (either in isolation or in combination with other information held by AUI.) enables you to be identified as an individual or recognized directly or indirectly.
1. Information about the processing of Personal Data
If you use the website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not log on to, register, or provide us with any other information to use the website, we do not collect any personal data, apart from data which your browser sends to enable you to visit the website. The purpose of this data collection is to enable you to visit the website and to ensure that the website functions properly. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. This is:
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Data volume transmitted
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
There is no obligation to provide the data, but if the data are not provided, we cannot provide the requested website content. The legal basis is the balancing of interests (point (f) of Article 6 paragraph 1 GDPR). Our legitimate interest is the provision of the website content requested by the user, ensuring the security of the IT infrastructure used to provide the website, in particular identifying, eliminating and preserving evidence of disruptions.
In the course of processing personal data we use subcontractors and conclude contracts with these processors in accordance with the requirements of Art. 28 GDPR. The processor which is used to host the website is located in www.arsys.es (Spain)
We do not make automated decision making or profiling.
In addition, when you use the website, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive, are allocated to the browser used by you and through which certain information is sent to the controller which places the cookie (in this case us). A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which the cookie originates, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, normally a unique randomly-generated number. The purpose of the use is to make our website more user friendly and more effective. Some elements of our website require that the browser can be identified even after a page change.
• Transient cookies (temporary use) are deleted automatically when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests by your browser can be assigned to the shared session. As a result, your computer can be recognized when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
• Persistent cookies (use for a limited time) are automatically deleted after a predetermined time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Cookies in connection with third-party services, as described below.
Users’ consent is required for some cookies depending on their function and purpose of use. Thus, a distinction can be made between cookies that require users’ consent and those that do not: (a) Cookies that are necessary so that the party offering a service that has been expressly requested by a participant or user can provide this service (“Necessary Cookies”) and (b) Cookies for all purposes of use other than the beforementioned. Necessary Cookies cannot be deactivated using the cookie management function of this Website. However, you can deactivate these cookies in general at any time in your browser. If a user’s consent is necessary for the use of certain cookies, we only use these cookies when you use our Website if you have previously granted your consent to this.
3. Protection of Personal Data
We take technical and organizational measures in accordance with the requirements of Art. 32 GDPR to protect the user’s personal data. All of our employees and volunteers who are involved in the processing of personal data are under obligation to maintain data secrecy. The user’s personal data will be encrypted by HTTPS when it is transmitted to the website.
4. Information on the rights of Data Subjects
The user and other data subjects may demand from us the following rights in respect of their personal data:
• Right of access by the data subject (Article 15 GDPR)
• Right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR)
• Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (Article 17 GDPR)
• Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
• Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
• Right to object (Article 21 GDPR)
• Right to revoke consent given at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation, if the data processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Article 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data (Art. 77 GDPR).
5. Right to object under Art. 21 GDPR
A. Right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on lit. e (public interest) or lit. f (legitimate interests) of Article 6 para. 1, including profiling based on those provisions. We no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
B. Right to object relating to direct marketing
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data is no longer be processed for such purposes.
C. Exercise of the right of objection
The right of objection can be exercised informally, for example by mail to AUI postal adress or by mail to pimcity[@]aui.es
All requests for information, corrections and deletions, objections or revocations of consent, the assertion of the right to limit the processing or the right to data portability, as well as comments or questions by the user relating to data protection are to be sent to this address.
6. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
As a data subject, you have a right to lodge a complaint with any supervisory authority under the conditions provided in Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
7. Updating of this Privacy & Cookie Statement
From time to time the content of this Privacy & Cookie Statement will need to be updated. We therefore reserve the right to amend this statement at any time. We will publish an up-to-date version in the same place as this Privacy & Cookie Statement.
This Privacy & Cookie Statement was last modified on 14 April 2020.